Monday, September 22, 2008

A quick Disney Trip

Because we had Labor Day off, we decided to head up to Disney (we have four 4-day passes that don't expire) and (of course) some indoor skydiving.



We stayed at Bella Vida, a condo development made solely for tourists. We stayed in a 4 bedroom, 3 bath condo (with a really-real kitchen, laundry room, etc) for $150 a night. it's on 192 about 6 miles East of I4 - I highly recommend it. Here are a few pics


The condo was two-story. A very good size.


As you can see, the inside was well-furnished.


The condo had a small private pool.

In fact, the boys got a little TOO comfortable, just like at

home (notice Colin's shoe and sock lying on the floor!)


Maggie, as always, was a real cutie.

The condo development had a clubhouse, with a gym and HUGE pool we had to ourselves!

We went to Disney Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM studios). We went on the new Toy Story Mania ride - an interactive 3D ride where you play amusement park midway games in 3D. DEFINITELY ride this one.


Our 4 pests riding a 5th in at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids set...

See the Kids sliding down a leaf below. Poor Maggie - She apparently was a little TOO shrunk to handle the slide very well.


Ry wanted to meet the Backyardigans and Jojo (above).


Ry also got to meet Handy Manny.

J and I also slipped in some indoor skydiving at SkyVenture. We spent 30 minutes in the tunnel - about six 2-minute jumps each. I got to fly with my instructor in the tunnel with me (I can maintain my position well enough that he can fly with me). J finally overcame her fear of flying "high" in the tunnel (I put high in quotes, because it's only like 10 feet up...).

We all had a blast - we definitely like Orlando.


No comments: